What is Cherry D Business Membership?
A three tiered membership scheme (ambassador, associate and friend) offering a range of community involvement opportunities to suit every business type and size, giving:
- help for businesses to realise their Corporate Social Responsibility potential
- marketing opportunities to promote community involvement to clients, customers and suppliers
- access to a wide variety of local community projects
If you would like to Support Bristol then please contact Illona Aylmer on 0117 945 0949, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your involvement will bring you...
- Business directory
- Application form [.doc] (Complete and email to email@example.com)
- Application form [.pdf] (Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Code of practice
- Where your money goes
- Business Membership Leaflet [.pdf]
- Ambassador - £750pa
- Associate - £350pa
- Friend - £150pa
Funds raised will be used to help a number of community projects in Bristol – here are just a few examples...
Don't just take our word for it; hear what others have to say...
'Cherry D helped ASAC focus on our business model in order to deliver a more streamlined service.
An additional bonus to Cherry D's involvement with ASAC has been their capacity to provide opportunities for networking and partnership work.'
James Wetz, Director of Services, ASAC
'Cherry D works with the business sector in securing help and support for local charities and community projects. Rolls-Royce continues to be delighted to be involved with Cherry D. The company sees Cherry D as a prime link in advising and supporting projects throughout the city.'
Roger James, Community Relations Manager, Rolls-Royce South West
'Cherry D makes so much sense for Venue Magazine. Cherry D make a real impact on a local level. Our staff have embraced payroll giving as it is such a simple way of giving back to Bristol.'
Dave Higgitt, Group Editor, Venue Publishing